quinta-feira, fevereiro 09, 2006

fugirfugirfugirfugirfugirfugirfugirfugir
fugirfugirfugirfugirfugirfugirfugirfugir
fugirfugirfugirfugirfugirfugirfugirfugir
fugirfugirfugirfugirfugirfugirfugirfugir
fugirfugirfugirfugirfugirfugirfugir
fugir
fugirfugirfugirfugirfugirfugirfugirfugir
fugirfugirfugirfugirfugirfugirfugirfugir

fugirfugirfugirfugirfugirfugirfugirfugir
fugirfugirfugirfugirfugirfugirfugirfugir
fugirfugirfugirfugirfugirfugirfugirfugir
fugirfugirfugirfugirfugirfugirfugirfugir
fugirfugirfugirfugirfugirfugirfugirfugir
fugirfugirfugirfugirfugirfugirfugirfugir
fugirfugirfugirfugirfugirfugirfugirfugir
fugirfugirfugirfugirfugirfugirfugirfugir

3 comentários:

damadespadas disse...

"Run with me, run with me. Let´s run!"
The Doors
Por momentos conseguimos fugir de algo, mas nunca lhe conseguimos fugir definitivamente.
Um beijo fugidío

blue kite disse...

Assim:

I want to run, I want to hide
I want to tear down the walls that hold me inside
I want to reach out and touch the flame

Ou assim:

I have climbed the highest mountain
I have run through the fields
Only to be with you
Only to be with you

I have run, I have crawled
I have scaled these city walls
These city walls
Only to be with you

Ou ainda assim:

She runs through the streets
With her eyes painted red
Under a black belly of cloud in the rain
In through a doorway she brings me
White gold and pearls stolen from the sea
She is raging, she is raging
And the storm blows up in her eyes
She will suffer the needle chill
She is running to stand still

Seja de que forma for... nunca fujas de ti própria!

bj

Sistermoonshine disse...

PraOnde?PraOnde?PraOnde?PraOnde?PraOnde?PraOnde?PraOnde?PraOnde?PraOnde?PraOnde?PraOnde?PraOnde?PraOnde?PraOnde?PraOnde?PraOnde?PraOnde?PraOnde?PraOnde?PraOnde?PraOnde?PraOnde?PraOnde?PraOnde?PraOnde?PraOnde?PraOnde?PraOnde?PraOnde?PraOnde?PraOnde?PraOnde?PraOnde?PraOnde?PraOnde?PraOnde?PraOnde?PraOnde?PraOnde?PraOnde?PraOnde?PraOnde?PraOnde?PraOnde?PraOnde?PraOnde?PraOnde?PraOnde?
.... "running to stand still"